Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's 1 O'clock Somewhere!



One thing that as a fan I can’t get behind is a night game. I hate night games at M&T. Sure the national stage has some allure to it and your team gets exposure but I’d rather speak softly and carry a big stick; fly under the radar and pull a surprise attack. Besides, if you are like me and enjoy a great tailgating event, it’s always nice to do have a nice opening act (pregame tailgating) followed by the headliner (the game) and of course an encore is quite nice (the postgame tailgate).

Night games, you lose the encore and it’s replaced by miles of red tail lights because nearly everyone leaves at the same time when it’s midnight.

Just give me some good old fashioned, “It’s 1 o’clock somewhere!”

1 comments :

Jerry B said...

Continue to agree with you, TL! You are on a......roll!