Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Never before seen Ravens practice footage



Mike Donnelly, Manager of New Media Communications for the NFLPA was kind enough to share this video with me yesterday (below) for the benefit of our site visitors. It provides some never before seen practice footage from the team’s informal gathering at Towson University back in May.

While the footage is good, the cry-me-a-river-it-wasn’t-our-fault commentary from a couple of the players is a bit too over-the-top for me and comes off as a “save the children” campaign.

I’m not taking sides in the labor debate, there’s plenty of self-serving blame to go around for all parties. But for me, these players – probably serving up accurate representations of the feelings of all players, are either na├»ve, brainwashed by their ambassador DeMaurice Smith or both.

It’s now time for you to be the judge.

Take a look…







0 comments :