Thursday, July 16, 2009

Say hello to your "role model"


FIND OUT WHO TRULY IS YOUR ROLE MODEL.

DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET!

FIRST, DO THE SIMPLE MATH BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR HERO.

It's CRAZY how accurate this is!

Ready?

Ok, here we go…

Oh, if math isn’t your thing, get out your trusty calculator.



1) Pick your favorite number between 1 & 9

2) Multiply it by 3 then

3) Add 3

4) Then again multiply by 3

(I see you reaching for the calculator...)

5 ) Ok, now you have a 2 or 3 digit number....

6 ) Add the digits together

Now you can scroll down

































................

With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Alex Rodriguez

2. Pee Wee Herman

3. Barrack Obama

4. George W.

5. Sarah Palin

6. Gandhi

7. Paul McCartney

8. John Lennon

9. Tony Lombardi

10. Cal Ripken, Jr.

I know.....I just have that effect on people.....one day you, too, can be like me.....Believe it!


P.S. Stop picking different numbers!! I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!! NOW CLICK "FORWARD", PUT YOUR NAME IN NO. 9 AND SEND IT ON!!

P.P.S. Why this post on a Ravens' blog? Well it is the offseason, or so they say

3 comments :

Jukebox Hero said...

Your best blog ever!

Cal Ripken, III said...

More like A-hole model.

What a goof!

Jerry B said...

So, how did I wind up with, "Peewee Herman"? Must be my "fuzzy" math! LOL