Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Do You Hear What I Hear?


Said the billionaire to his bad head coach
Do you see what I see?
Interceptions flying everywhere
Do you see what I see?

A flag, a flag
Sailing through the night
For false starts to the left and right
For false starts to the left and right

Said the bad head coach to the billionaire
Do you hear what I hear?(Do You Hear What I Hear)
Ch-chinging in my pocket billionaire
Do you hear what I hear?(Do hear what I hear?)

5 Mil, 5 Mil
For the next 3 years
It’s a noose as big as the sea
It’s a noose as big as the sea

Said the bad head coach to the EVP
Do you know what I know(Do You Know What I Know)
In your castle walls EVP
Do you know what I know(Do You Know What I Know)

A loss, a loss
It’s really getting old
But I still get my silver and gold
But I still get my silver and gold

Said the bad head coach to people everywhere
Listen to what I say(Listen to what I say)
It’s Boller under center every game
Listen to what I say(Listen to what I Say)
It’s Kyle, It’s Kyle
Playing quarterback
And guess what…I am coming back!!!
Yes you know that I’m coming back!!!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

LOL. Unfortunately, even spiking the eggnog (a LOT) won't mitigate the sting of the return of Brian Billick in 2008.

Harryos29 said...

Tony
I knew you could come up with something good for the Christmas holidays..
Excellent... But I hope that Billick gets a huge lump of Coal in his stocking with a note that says "do you hear what I hear?" your going away and Bill Cowher is here to stay...
Harry O 29

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the "bring Cowhere here" reasoning. He's as stubborn and conservative as Billick. And he also has problems assessing QBs. I like his "no nonsense" approach, but that's about it. I don't think he's the answer at all. (Although it would be fun if for nothing else than to tick off Steeler fans.)

Anonymous said...

This was absolutely hilarious stuff, Tony.